Saturday, September 17, 2011

Strange Happenings

A series of strange happenings...


My blinds grew hair!
I don't really know how this happened.  All I know is that one minute my blinds were bald, and the next they were furry.




I was in an assembly line for a buffet-style lunch and found a sign that said "CAT ME! [smiley dot]."  I wasn't sure who "me" was.  Was I supposed to cat a person?  Was I supposed to cat the food?  And how does one cat?




Paintings came to life!
This is a dog playing cards.  You can see that he also has a beer.  The Gatorade is definitely an inconsistency with the painting, but let's just call this a modern version.




My brother told me that my mom was taking us on narwhal rides in California.  I knew it was a lie.  Then some friends didn't believe that narwhals existed (unicorns of the ocean).  THEN a narwhal was smiling at me from the inside flap of my box of candy cane green tea.  This whole narwhal thing definitely means something.




My food smiled at me!
I know that California is supposed to be sunny and happy or something, but I had no idea that even food smiled!




I saw a man on the subway in NYC hiding something behind his back on the subway.  Terrifying, right?  The plaid shorts tipped me off, so I knew I had to find out what he was hiding.  Then I discovered that it was an apple-shaped device of some sort.  I wish I could tell you what the device did, but I booked it out of that train immediately.



And the scariest happening of all...


...is that people actually want Justin Bieber to sing to them from a toothbrush.  Each plays two songs, and there are two different versions.


To be fair, I considered buying one of these as a gift for my sister.  It is one of my greatest regrets in life that I did not.

A series of very strange things have been happening around me.  I can say with confidence that this all means something, but I am not sure what exactly.  My gut says these are all precursors to the zombie apocalypse, but my heart says it could be robots instead.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I would brush my teeth so much more with a Justin Beiber toothbrush

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so, yeah. I had no reason to come across your page. Maybe it is because I am drunk. Maybe it is because it is before noon. Maybe it is because I am supposed to be at school and I am instead drinking wine in a closet hiding from my girlfriend who was also supposed to be doing something today but is obviously still in my house doing something entirely different whilst assuming I am at school and not drunk in the closet with a laptop. Either way I feel like I was supposed to read this today, and I am still not sure why.

    ReplyDelete